Have you ever noticed that your pet tends to follow you around everywhere? A pet that follows you around is a pet that loves you and always wants to stick by your side. They may feel lonely when you’re not around, or they might just want to be near your side at all times because they simply like being around you. That’s because they trust you and feel more comfortable when they’re around you. Reasons why your pet follows you to the bathroom:
- They love you
- They want to be around you and enjoy your company
These reasons could explain why sometimes our pets will follow us to the most random places, including the bathroom.
Here are 8 hilarious photos of pets that followed their owners to their bathrooms.
1. That’s a little bit of an awkward position for a cat to be in. He looks comfortable though! He must really love his owner.
2. You know your bunny must really love you when it follows you to the bathroom.
3. Anyone who owns a cat knows the constant struggle of their pet trying to paw its way through a crack in the door.
4. I’m not too sure what’s more unusual…the kangaroo playing with toilet paper in the bathroom, or the fact that this person even owns a kangaroo.
5. Another cat that’s found a comfy spot to hang out. I guess hanging out in a human’s underwear and pants is something cats do now.
6. You know your cats love you when both of them join you in the bathroom
7. This dog looks like it has finally figured out the true meaning of life as it stares deep into the mirror at its reflection.
8. Looks like this husky has found a new place to sleep while its owner does his or her thing in the bathroom. Talk about not being able to mind your own business!